cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Script change

jgrissinger
Level 1
Level 1

I need to make a change on one of the scripts on one of our CRS servers.
In the enclosed script I need the caller to be routed to a second CSQ if the call is not
answered after a period of time. Then transfered outside of the system if it still is not
answerd after another period of time.

I am uploading the current script.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi there,

What you are asking for is a bit complex to setup properly, but I will get you going in the right direction.  Attached is a screenshot of some script changes you will need to make in order to queue to a second tier of support after a configurable amount of time.  You can use this same logic, to expand the script to a third tier, which would use the Call Redirect Step to send the call outside the Call Center.

This is the kind of work Cisco partners look for.  If you interested in further, or more in depth professional services, please send me a private message.  Thanks.

avholloway wrote:

This is the kind of work Cisco partners look for.  If you interested in further, or more in depth professional services, please send me a private message.  Thanks.

Indeed.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: