Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

script issue

Hi,

I've added a subflow to a script (Test.aef) to check for open/closed status of a Contact Center.

Problem is that when I dial the number I hear the default script 'sorry we are experiencing system problems....'.

When I run 'reactive debug' I noticed that there is no activity ie script completely fails and does not get to the 'Accept' step.

When I remove the subflow, the script works fine.

Please could somebody check the script/subflow and tell me how this problem can be resolved.

Thanks

5 REPLIES

Re: script issue

Try changing the Get XML node to reflect the following instead:

"/descendant::Closed/child::CallCenterStatus"

Also, I think you might need an "accept" node on the subflow too.

If all fails, I would suggest pointing to a simplier subflow (maybe create one that plays a prompt then ends) to see if that works...process of elimination at this point. Good luck.

Also, I think you might need an "accept" node on the subflow too.

If all fails, I would suggest pointing to a simplier subflow (maybe create one that plays a prompt then ends) to see if that works...process of elimination at this point. Good luck.

have you done script virification to the variables

go to tool then click virify as i remember

this is normal when you have some times variable in your script but has no variable in the variables section

make sure the variable maping in the subflowp to an existing variable as well

i will check your script later and let you know as well

good lcuk

HTH

Thankyou to all who replied to this post.

I resolved the issue by refreshing the child script. I didn't have to make any changes to the script.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content