Cisco Support Community
Community Member

Script not answering

I am trying to create a UCCX script that will check to see if any Agents are logged into the Reception CSQ if so the call needs to be transferred or queued for that CSQ, if no agents are available then the call needs to be transferred to another number "38003" My script was working previously before I added the Get Reporting Statistic and If statement into the mix. Now when you call to do a reactive debug on the script all you hear is "I'm sorry we are currently experiencing system problems".

Everyone's tags (2)

Script not answering

Hi Jeff, if you do a "validate", there is a validation error regarding your "HolidayPrompt" variable. I opened your script and your "HolidayPrompt" variable is not created. Can you please create it and try again?

Community Member

Script not answering

The script is now playing through a reactive debug but it does not appear to be using the Get Reporting Statistic correctly because no matter which way I switch the if and then actions it always jumps to the "Queue Call" and plays the THmain prompt and hold music. Currently no agents are logged in so I should be redirected to 38003

Script not answering

Hi Jeff, I tried your script and everything works fine to me. Are you sure there is no agent logged in? maybe there is an agent that have a skill asociated with your CSQ that is also answering calls for another CSQ. Can you check in UCCX admin webpage in Tools>Real Time Reporting and then in Report>CSQ Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Stats and check if there is a logged in resource for Reception CSQ.

Community Member

Re: Script not answering

Just to add to Gabriel's reply

try followin:

1) Make sure your agents are logged in.

2) Reactive debug the script using step over and stop at get reporting statistics step.

3) Check the value of variable logged_in_agents. If it is showing more than 1 agent then problem is with select resource step.

I did not see variable SRS_TEMPRESOURCE in select resource. Add it as per snap shot attched and give it a  try.

- Sumit Solomon

CreatePlease to create content