Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Script to let supervisors close queue or update greeting messages on demand

Hello UCCX gurus,

I've gotten tired of having to close queues and or change greetings. I use the time of day however, sooner or later a supervisors asks to close the queue out of the time frame. I have a variable in all my scripts that if no agents are logged in it will go to close but, to get agents to coordinate that is sometimes difficult.

I would like to setup up a xml file and a second script that will allow supervisors to call into this other extension and thru a menu pick their queue then have the option to close their specific queue they manage and also update the opening greeting ( in case of outages and emergency's)

Has anyone accomplished this and can provide me any pointers on how to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

5 REPLIES

Dan,it's fairly easy.Can you

Dan,

it's fairly easy.

Can you please tell us the version and licence level of your UCCX (assuming we are talking about a UCCX instance here, if it's UCCE, could you also give us the ICM and IP IVR/CVP version).

Thanks.

G.

Sorry we are using UCCX 8.5

Sorry we are using UCCX 8.5 SU3. We have the enhanced licensing.

Thanks,

Dan

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Dan,Please see my above

Dan,

Please see my above response.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Chris, is right, as long you

Chris, is right, as long you make the prompt features "parameters" you should be fine.

Hall of Fame Super Silver

If this is CCX (sounds like)

If this is CCX (sounds like) check out sample emergency and emergency check scripts found in the CCX script repository: 

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/design/guide/script_repository_701.zip.html

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content