Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Scripted Prompt Upload failure after Upgrade IPCC 4.0 to 5.0

Greetings,

I am looking for assistance on a script that has failed after migrating to IPCC 5.0 from IPCC 4.0. Cisco TAC as advised that I should send an e-mail to this address as custom scripts are not supported.

I have attached a PromptRecorder script whose function is the following:

1) Prompt for user authentication and store this information

2) Prompt user to Play or Record a Prompt

3) If Play, prompt for number of Prompt to play (0-9) then play the .wav file specified bt a Parameter value string

4) If Record, prompt for number of Pompt to record then record to a temp .wav file

5) If Recorded prompt is acceptable, write the document as the nam of the .wav file specifed on by a Parameter value string

6) Upload the Prompt to the repository using the username from step 1

The problem is that this script works on IPCC 4.0/CallManager 4.2 but not on IPCC 5.0/UCM 6.0. On the 5.0/6.0 platform, all seems well until the Upload Step which moves to the "Unsuccessfull" branch and ends the script. The .wav is recorded in the temp folder.

I have attached the Script and .wav files for that script.

Thank you for any assistance,

4 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Scripted Prompt Upload failure after Upgrade IPCC 4.0 to 5.0

Try BUG - CSCdz16697

looks to be internal to cisco only.

Information contained within bug ID CSCdz16697 is only available to Cisco employees. It is our policy to make all externally-facing bugs available in Bug Toolkit so the system administrators have been automatically alerted to the problem. By choosing to save this bug, you may be notified when the decision to make this bug available to you has been made. Note: Some product enhancement requests and documentation error bugs may not be available in Bug Toolkit.

I'm having the same issue. Any update on this?

Thanks!

I had to place an authenticate user step in front of each upload step. This wasn't required for the 4.0 script.

Views
Helpful
Replies