Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Scripting - Conditional Prompt or If Statement for Prompt?

Hey guys, I've got an issue that I'm having problems figuring out.  We're going to be having a phone number that forwards to us from an alternate location, when it goes to the script it asks "would you like facility 1 or facility 2".  Everything is the same for both facilities except for the CSQ and the prompts that are said when they hit a menu option.  For instance I want it so when someone presses 1 for Facility 1 and then get another menu, the prompt will be specific to Facility 1.

So I want it to work like this

"If you would like Facility 1 press 1, for Facility 2 press 2."  --> "If you would like to make a payment press 1" --> "Did you know that you can make a payment online at www.facility1.com?" -->  Facility 1 CSQ or if they press 2 it and then 1 for payment it will say "Did you know that you can make a payment online at www.facility2.com?"

I've tried using If statements but it always skips over the prompt.  So I've tried doing something like If CSQ == CSQ_Facility1 true then Play Prompt Facility1 payment.

It sounds easy enough, I just can't seem to get anything to work.

3 REPLIES

Scripting - Conditional Prompt or If Statement for Prompt?

Have you tried using labels and goto steps instead?  Can you upload the script or give a screenshot?

Re: Scripting - Conditional Prompt or If Statement for Prompt?

Thanks for offering to look at it, I've attached it as a pdf.  I guess the main thing is if I create a menu option, how can I then later reference that to determine what prompt to play?  So in my mind it would look like If Menu_Option == Option1 Then Play Prompt PaymentPrompt.  But that's not how it works apparently.

Re: Scripting - Conditional Prompt or If Statement for Prompt?

What section of this script are you looking to modify?  Is it on page 3, under Main_Menu_INIT or somewhere else (page 5?)?

Views
Helpful
Replies