Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

scripting on contact center 5.X express

Hello all my name is natan ,

Im please asking for help in scripting on contact center 5.X express with cucmbe 6.0.1.

I need to get a contact detail such as :

Number of the phone call

Time of the call had start.

Time its end and etc'.

After I get this details I need to send them on url to a crm .

How can I do it please?

Thanks all

Everyone's tags (5)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: scripting on contact center 5.X express

Your requirements:

1. Capture the calling number

Create a String variable, and use the Get Call Contact Info step to store the calling number in it

2. Capture the call start time

Create a Time variable, and use a Set step immediately following the Accept step to set the time variable to t[now]

3. Capture the call end time

Create a Time variable, and use a Label step immediately following the Terminate step, and name it something like, "Contact Inactive"

Next, place a set step just below this label that sets the time variable to t[now]

Next, place an On Exception Goto step, with ContactInactive as the Exception, and the above mentioned label as the target just under your Start step.

4. HTTP action to CRM

This step depends on how your CRM accepts the HTTP request, either GET or POST, however, you can use the Create URL Document step to send the request.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.
2 REPLIES

Your requirements:

1. Capture the calling number

Create a String variable, and use the Get Call Contact Info step to store the calling number in it

2. Capture the call start time

Create a Time variable, and use a Set step immediately following the Accept step to set the time variable to t[now]

3. Capture the call end time

Create a Time variable, and use a Label step immediately following the Terminate step, and name it something like, "Contact Inactive"

Next, place a set step just below this label that sets the time variable to t[now]

Next, place an On Exception Goto step, with ContactInactive as the Exception, and the above mentioned label as the target just under your Start step.

4. HTTP action to CRM

This step depends on how your CRM accepts the HTTP request, either GET or POST, however, you can use the Create URL Document step to send the request.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.
Community Member

hi,

thanks for the great replay,

do you have a sample of script like that ?

im sorry i ask for that, but this is my first scripting

many thanks.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content