Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Scripting UCCX 9to Unity Connection 9 Directory Handler

My customer wants the voice enabled directory handler in Unity Connection 9.x but they do not want the "if you know your parties extension, you may dial it at any time" part.  My question is, is it possible to create a UCCX script to answer and provide a menu that, among other things, forwards the call to the directory handler but hits the 4 key to go directly to the "who do you want to call?" prompt so the caller never actually hears the part about knowing your parties extension?

Yes is seems petty and trivial however....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

OK, let us know if we can assist further, otherwise please mark the question as answered.

Chris

5 REPLIES

Sure. You an also build customer call handlers and directory handlers in Unity and record any prompt you want, so not sure why you would want to do it in UCCX unless you have some more advanced requirements, i.e. massage digits, lookup stuff via XML, DB, etc.

HTH,

Chris

Thanks Chris,

I actually did make it work with a smiple script that does a consult transfer to the directory handler DN and then applies the "4" so the customer never hears the "if you know your parties...."  They did not want them to be able to dial the extension.

Re: Scripting UCCX 9to Unity Connection 9 Directory Handler

Great. So are you all set?

Hth,

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

I believe I am, thanks again.

OK, let us know if we can assist further, otherwise please mark the question as answered.

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content