Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Scripts created prior to UCCX installation do not work

I started scripting my contact center weeks ago before it was built.  I finally was able to build the UCCX server so I uploaded my prompts, scripts, built applications..you know the drill.  When I call my trigger, I get the system default script.  When I ran a reactive debug after logging into CCX Editor on the system, and called the trigger, the debug did not go off, nothing happened.

So, I went to the CCX Editor, opened the script from the script repository and it looked like it should have.  I saved it to a different name, uploaded it, changed the application to reflect the new script name, called the trigger...nothing.  Now I decided to create a new script while logged in to the system with the ccx editor, a simple script to play a prompt then hang up..it worked!

I decided to rebuild the first menu in my opening script and it worked too.  My questions are, what could have possibly gone wrong and what can I do to not have to recreate the massively complicated scripts that I spent hours writing?

Thanks for any and all assistance.  I should say that I am working with 9.0.2-10000-71 of UCCX and CCX Editor 9.0(2.000)

7 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hi Mark,

You have created script on which version of CCX editor ? can you please make a test call and upload the MIVR logs ?

you can try to validate the script on new editor and upload it back on UCCX.

Regards

Ravi

Ravi,

I created the scripts in the same version.  The only difference is I was not logged in to the UCCX through the editor as the server did not exist.  I did validate the scripts after logging in on the editor but the results were the same.

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Scripts created prior to UCCX installation do not work

I would look at the MIVR logs for clues.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Where did you get the Editor from if the server wasn't built yet?  And had you connected your editor to a cluster first before using it in stand alone mode?

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Anthony Holloway

I already had it installed from a previous customer who was also using 9.0.2 and although I cannot say I would imagine that yes, it had been logged in to another cluster before I did my stuff in standalone mode.

Ok, the reason I ask is:

CautionYou must supply a Cisco Unified CCX Server IP address the first time you launch the Cisco Unified CCX Editor so that the Cisco Unified CCX Editor can download additional information from the Cisco Unified CCX Cluster that it needs to become fully functional.

Source: Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Getting Started with Scripts, Section Starting the Cisco Unified CCX Editor

Anthony Holloway

Anthony Holloway

It turns out that buried deep in the script I was calling a subflow that did not exist on the system.  I found it in the mivr logs, it had nothing to do with the ccx editor.  Lesson learned there.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content