Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Selecting Menu Items While in Queue

I am setting up a queue, the opening greeting states of course how important to my client their call is and if they want to leave a voicemail press 1 at any time.  After a 5 second delay the next message tells them to access their 7x24 accout stuff press 2 at any time...so, how can I make all this work so at any time if they press 1 it sends the caller to voicemail and 2 to the IVR.  I don't think a menu would work unless I made a menu for every time the caller gets taken off hold, read another prompt and put back on hold again. 

Thanks as always.

2 REPLIES

I've not done this in a long time, last time I touched UCCX was 7, but in the old days it was not possible to have press X at any time unless you only used prompts/menus in your application.  This means that you can't put the all on hold to play music.  My advice would be to say "press 1 now to do xyz."

david

You can use the "Create Container Prompt" and choose "concatenation" as the type of the container prompt step. There, you can add all the prompts you need and concatenate them in the order that you need it. Then, in the queue, you use the menu step, as David told you, where you can use the output prompt as the Menu step prompt.

HTH

Gabriel.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content