Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Bronze

self-service application choices

here is the thing,

customer currently has ipcc express 3.5 installed on ccm 4.0. he wants to now have a self-service type environment running as well.

the self-service app will be integrating with a SQL database. can i use ipcc 3.5 or do i have to upgrade. what about licensing?. and what are some of the other considerations.

Thanks

4 REPLIES
Gold

Re: self-service application choices

Hi,

You can use IPCC 3.5 in order to integrate a self-service application with a SQL Server Database. The only thing is that you will have to upgrade to IPCC Express Premium because it is the only version that can be access to a database source through ODBC.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Bronze

ive also been doing some reading and saw that i need to go through cisco bid assurance to ensure that i have TAC support. whats the procedure.

thanks again

Gold

Hi,

I think that you only need to go through bid assurance if you are planning to add ASR or TTS supoort to IPCC Express or IP/IVR.

You can check this URL for more information:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/prod_how_to_order.html

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Bronze

Final question,

so if i already have an ipcc standard implement, want to upgrade to premium for the database integration, can i place the order through a partner and do the install myself (provided im capable). or do i need to have the partner install. im asking this because there is a customer that requires this and is asking me to perform the install. i am "somewhat" familiar with the installation and scripting process however, i know that i have to pass all IPCC configurations through a partner. i just need advise on the standard operating procedures on this type of scenario.

thanks again

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content