Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Sending ANI (calling number) to oracle CRM in ICM 7.0

i have installed ICM 7.0 with Call manager 4.1(2) with IVR (CRA 3.5)and integiration with oracle CRM.i made translation route script that route the call to Agent if agent not available it will send customer to waiting queue, the oracle developer said that the ANI(calling number) is not sent to oracle CRM ,i want to know if i have to write script to get ANI from call and set it in ICM in cisco Call Variable

3 REPLIES

Re: Sending ANI (calling number) to oracle CRM in ICM 7.0

Are you receiving ANI on the Phone? If so, for right now, Set the ANI in a callvariable and have Oracle CRM look at the call variable. Set the ANI to callvariable after the Translation Route

If you are not seeing ANI on the phone, then you probably need to check with your PRI gateway and/or service provider.

Hope that helps. Please rate posts

yes i recieved the ANI on Phone,i have already made script to collect custmoer account after translation route and also set ANI value to cisco call variable(manual).

what i want to know if the system automatically send ANI to oracle CRM without any script intervintion.

Cisco ICM, if CM/PBX provides ANI, will keep ANI in call.ANI field. Please remember that Oracle CRM wrote the CTI to cisco and not the other way around. Oracle CRM should be looking at ANI field to get the caller ID. The field is automatically available from Cisco. What I would like you to try is login using the CTI desktop or CTITest and see if you do receive the ANI. If you cannot see the ANI on the application there, then it is a cisco problem. If you can see the ANI there but not in the Oracle CRM, then it is a oracle cti issue.

Views
Helpful
Replies