cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sending calls in queue to a 2nd call center

Denise Lyons
Level 1
Level 1

We are currently sending calls in queue to a 2nd call center when a set parameter/threshold is hit.

Parameter is set at 160 seconds, when the queued call hits that parameter it will be sent to the secondary call center. 

(intTimeInQueueSeconds > intTimeToForceValue )

Is there a way to do this by ”percentage” of calls in queue?

Thanks

Denise

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Denise,

What is your system?

Percentage of what?  Are you asking about sending X % of calls to the 2nd call center and remaining calls would stay in this queue?

Chris

Hi Chris

We are runnng CCX 9.0.

"sending X % of calls to the 2nd call center and remaining calls would stay in this queue" - Yes this is what they would like to do.

Thanks

Denise

I don't have a UCCX system near me so I don't remember if there's an actual percentage step, but one easy dirty way of doing it would be to use math and a random number generator.  Let's say you want to send 30% of the calls, each call that comes in you do a math step

if(rand()*1)<=.3,

then send to other call center

david

There is no built in formula, the only options are what David recommended or you could write /read counter to a database or xml file every time call arrives, and then check for the count to make the routing decision.

HTH,

Chris

Thank you !

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: