Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

separation of Inbound calls in UCCX 7

Hello, Gent's.

I need your help.

I have a simple script whitch just recieve incoming calls.  I want to transfer all my region Reception ext num at CUCM to main CTI script num.

But In this case when the agent get incomming call he could not see a location information  ( that call is  gooing from From cityA, cityB or cityC).

Is it possible to separate incomming calls or mark them for agents because they need to see at the screen (or at the agents soft) that the calls are going from CURRENT location.

Regards.

• Contact Center
1 REPLY

separation of Inbound calls in UCCX 7

You can check on the section "Configuring Enterprise Data", you can modify the CAD loyout with the available extra parameters. In your case if the calls are coming from different Cities i.e different ANI's than this is already being displayed in the Enterprise parameters of the CAD layout. You can always customize this layout accoring to your requirement.

Please use the below link for more information on this,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/user/guide/cda66ug-cm.pdf

Hope it helps,

Anand

Views
Helpful
Replies