Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Serv Level Threshold on Skill Groups

Hi,

Can someone please advice that what is the advantage or in other words what is the requirement to use the Service Level Threshold field on the Skill Group at all?

We can report on the Threshold field of the Call Type, so why an extra Threshold field on a Skill?

What extra do we get or why to report on the Threshold of a Skill Group at all? As I am assuming the Threshold on a Skill Group will not include what happened to a call in the IVR before it got Qed?

Thanks,

Kartik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I've always figured that the threshold is there in case someone has a specific requirement to use it.  I always tell people to not use it and have never come up with a situation where is has to be used.  I don't think you get anything extra, but I would check the reporting guide to confirm.

Regardless of you using the threshold in the SG or in the CT before the SG, you will not know what happened in the IVR unless you have IVR reporting for exact details or you have a CT before the call goes in to queue and another CT for when the call exits the IVR.

david

1 REPLY

I've always figured that the threshold is there in case someone has a specific requirement to use it.  I always tell people to not use it and have never come up with a situation where is has to be used.  I don't think you get anything extra, but I would check the reporting guide to confirm.

Regardless of you using the threshold in the SG or in the CT before the SG, you will not know what happened in the IVR unless you have IVR reporting for exact details or you have a CT before the call goes in to queue and another CT for when the call exits the IVR.

david

Views
Helpful
Replies