Views
Helpful
Replies

Service Level calculation on UCCE 10.0

Lazar Obradovic
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I have been asked by one customer to calculate their SL for 20 seconds threshold for number of skill groups, for last 11 months,

without changing their current (default) measuring value (30 sec)!

Is this possible somehow?

Can anybody point me in the direction to resolve this?

P.S. I tried to revert SL value for one skill group, and than to execute one CUIC report but without success (I recived same SL % as before).

Thanks,

Lazar

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

this might be a good start:

DECLARE @dateFrom DATETIME, @dateTo DATETIME, @SLLimit INT
SET @dateFrom   = '2014-11-12 00:00:00'
SET @dateTo     = '2014-11-13 00:00:00'
SET @SLLimit    = 20
SELECT SUM(1) AS AllCalls,
SUM(CASE WHEN tcd.NetQTime <= @SLLimit THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS SLMet
FROM Termination_Call_Detail tcd
WHERE tcd.DateTime >= @dateFrom AND
tcd.DateTime < @dateTo AND
tcd.AgentSkillTargetID IS NOT NULL AND
tcd.SkillGroupSkillTargetID IS NOT NULL AND
tcd.RouterCallKeyDay > 0 AND
tcd.TalkTime > 0

The result of this query is actually two numbers: AllCalls gives you the number of calls (explained bellow) and the SLMet is the number of calls where the length of time spent in the Router Queue (NetQTime) is less than or equal to 20 seconds.

The input parameters are

@dateFrom, @dateTo: the start and the end of the observed period;

@SLLimit: the upper bound of the interval for one call's queue time, if it is not passed then the call is considered answered within this "service level" interval.

Please note there are multiple conditions in the WHERE clause: the AgentSkillTargetID and the SkillGroupSkillTargetID cannot be NULL (this ensures we only take a look at calls handled by agents and skill groups) also the RouterCallKeyDay > 0 ensures we count ACD calls only and the TalkTime > 0 filters out answered calls only.

You can sort of enhance this with for instance

SUM(CASE WHEN (tcd.NetQTime + tcd.RingTime) <= @SLLimit THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS SLMet

That would also count with RingTime.

G.

View solution in original post

23 Replies 23

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

yes, this is possible, although it's not going to be that easy.

Could you do the following for me (just to check whether we have available data) on the <instancename>_hds database?

SELECT TOP 1 tcd.DateTime FROM Termination_Call_Detail tcd ORDER BY tcd.DateTime ASC

Is the datetime value returned in this query older than the start of the above mentioned 11 month period?

G.

Hello Szabo,

thanks for prompt respone again!

Yes, we have data for last 2 years! (2012-05-19 08:00:09.017 )

Lazar

Hi, fyi, I didn't forget about this, I'm just a bit busy at this moment. As soon as a "window" appears, I will create the SQL query that would generate the requested info.

G.

Hi,

this might be a good start:

SET @dateFrom   = '2014-11-12 00:00:00'
SET @dateTo     = '2014-11-13 00:00:00'
SET @SLLimit    = 20
tcd.TalkTime > 0

The result of this query is actually two numbers: AllCalls gives you the number of calls (explained bellow) and the SLMet is the number of calls where the length of time spent in the Router Queue (NetQTime) is less than or equal to 20 seconds.

The input parameters are

@dateFrom, @dateTo: the start and the end of the observed period;

@SLLimit: the upper bound of the interval for one call's queue time, if it is not passed then the call is considered answered within this "service level" interval.

Please note there are multiple conditions in the WHERE clause: the AgentSkillTargetID and the SkillGroupSkillTargetID cannot be NULL (this ensures we only take a look at calls handled by agents and skill groups) also the RouterCallKeyDay > 0 ensures we count ACD calls only and the TalkTime > 0 filters out answered calls only.

You can sort of enhance this with for instance

SUM(CASE WHEN (tcd.NetQTime + tcd.RingTime) <= @SLLimit THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS SLMet

That would also count with RingTime.

G.

Thanks a lot Szabo for sharing Your knowledge!

Can You clarify this below for me please?

Now I can calculate  the SL for particular Call Type like this:

SET @dateFrom   = '2014-10-22 00:00:00'
SET @dateTo     = '2014-10-22 23:59:00'
SET @SLLimit    = 20
tcd.CallTypeID = 5043 AND
tcd.TalkTime > 0

or for particular skill group, by matching the SkillGroupSkillTragetID of that skill group!

Am I correct?

Regards,

Lazar

Hi Lazar,

yes, exactly. I assume you know your ICM scripts perfectly well and you are absolutely sure about the CallType nodes' placement :-)

G.

Thanks Szabo :)

Hi Szabo,

one more clarification, please.

Is time tcd.NetQTime  (time spent in Router Queue) are measured for all calls(answered+abandoned)?

In other words, are in this 20 sec SL, all calls that are answered in 20 sec + all calls that are abandoned in 20 sec?

Thanks,

Lazar

Lazar,

Looking at the DB Schema entry for NetQTime:

Represents the time the call spent on Network Queue in the CallRouter.

There doesn't appear to be any distinction between Abandoned, Answered, Dequeued, et cetera for this field.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Thanks Jameson,

I assumed that too.

Regards,

Lazar 

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to filter the calls somehow, by making distinction between Abandoned, Answered etc. in the query?

Thanks a lot!

Dragan

Hi,

could you please clarify what you mean by "Answered" - Answered by an agent? And "Abandoned" would be abandoned within the queue or at the IVR, is this what you need?

G.

Hi Gergely,

Exactly, I meant the calls answered by agent and the calls "abandoned" within queue. Actually, I would like to implement the following:

SL = SL handled calls / (calls presented-SL abandoned calls)

Thanks in advance!

Dragan

Okay, do you use CallTypes in your scripts? If so, is there a CallType node before the Select node? The formula you presented may be easily calculated by using CallTypes. 

G.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: