What is a Service_Real_Time_Table and when does this table get populated? And what are the configurations required to have this table populated? I have created a service and define the service types and service level threshold. Also I have added the skill group as a member to this service. But there are a few columns in this table from which I expect the data to be present. Nevertheless, these columns do not get updated with any values.
for IPCC it is better to define a call type and track the reporting data that way, please check on the details of what you might want to achieve in the different reporting guides based on the release you are running.
I agree with Geoff and Riccardo. IPCC/ICM database stores a lot of information and understanding of database schema and reporting is important. Also, bear in mind, call flows affect the way data is generated and stored.
I would look at the schema -
This has a section for each table and you will see which columns are invalid for IPCC.
Also look at reporting guides -
I have given these links as examples. However, please use IPCC/ICM database schema for the correct version of ICM/IPCC you are looking at.
and also reporting guides -
Default Service level in the skill based is -1 as defined on ICM 8.5 , does that mean 20 ? can any one clarify me ??
Thanks a lot.
Service Level at the Skill Group
At the skill group level, the service level metric is useful for monitoring agent and skill groupperformance. The service level threshold timer at the skill group starts as soon as the call isqueued to a skill group.
Note: By default, the Service level threshold for a Skill Group is set to the default value of thatSkill Group's peripheral. You can manually select a Skill Group in Configuration Manager andchange its setting from that of the peripheral to another value.
There are five service level events that can occur for the skill group:
• The call is answered by an agent before the Service level threshold expires. In this case, theServiceLevelsCallsOffered and ServiceLevelCalls database fields are incremented areincremented for the skill group that answered the call. If the call is queued to more than oneskill group, then ServiceLevelsCallsOffered and ServiceLevelCallsDequeued database fieldsare incremented for the other skill groups
• The call is dequeued from a skill group before the Service Level threshold expires. In thiscase ServiceLevelsCallsOffered and ServiceLevelCallsDequeued database fields areincremented. Calls may be dequeued using Cancel Queue node, when they are de-queuedfrom the skill group to be routed to a different skill group.
• The call abandons while in the VRU (queue) or at the agent’s phone before the Service levelthreshold expires. In this case, the ServiceLevelCallsOffered and ServiceLevelAband databasefields are incremented.
• The call redirects on no answer before the Service Level threshold expires. In this case, theServiceLevelCallsOffered and ServiceLevelRONA database field is incremented.
• The Service level threshold timer expires. Example: the call reaches the Service level thresholdwithout being answered by an agent or abandoned. In this case, the ServiceLevelCallsOffereddatabase field is incremented
Hope it helps.
Please rate helpful posts!!