cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

set calls to automaticaly go back in a ready state when not answered

DavidPeter
Level 1
Level 1

What I would like to do is when a call is not answered and it is dropped into a not ready state so it can be presented to the next Agent is have that agent that was put in a NOt Ready State come right back to a ready state. That way the Person does not have to re-selct the ready State button they can auto take the the next call. I hope I explained this correctly

Thank you

Dave

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

UCCX Admin->System Parameters->Agent State after Ring No Answer* ...select Ready here.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

View solution in original post

Hi David,

Yes, the call will be still held at Queue if someone doesn't answer it in the CSQ, it will try to reach the next available agent based on the criteria selected inside the CSQ.

One thing which is to be considered while making Agents to go to Ready state automatically after RONA (Ring On No Answer) is, if the Agents take long time to return back to their seat and start handling calls, there might be many calls who have landned (depends on the call volume and Agent count) on their phones but due to non-availability of Agents , the overall call wait time will increase accordingly.

Hope it clarifies.

Anand

There could also be issues if the queue is set to Most Skilled as compared to Longest Available.  You could potentially have a call loop amonst the same several users, who are skilled high, while a lower skilled agent sits idle.

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

5 Replies 5

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

UCCX Admin->System Parameters->Agent State after Ring No Answer* ...select Ready here.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Thanks! I just found a 4x doc that shows it too. It is the same for 7X that I have. I just need to find out now since it is a system wide parameter how a user will react if they are the only one logged in. If they do not want to answer calls they can just go into a Not Ready State correct? Then it will just drop into queue still?

Hi David,

Yes, the call will be still held at Queue if someone doesn't answer it in the CSQ, it will try to reach the next available agent based on the criteria selected inside the CSQ.

One thing which is to be considered while making Agents to go to Ready state automatically after RONA (Ring On No Answer) is, if the Agents take long time to return back to their seat and start handling calls, there might be many calls who have landned (depends on the call volume and Agent count) on their phones but due to non-availability of Agents , the overall call wait time will increase accordingly.

Hope it clarifies.

Anand

There could also be issues if the queue is set to Most Skilled as compared to Longest Available.  You could potentially have a call loop amonst the same several users, who are skilled high, while a lower skilled agent sits idle.

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

DavidPeter
Level 1
Level 1

You guys Rock!! Thanks for you answers!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: