Views
Helpful
Replies

Set Enterprise Data

nikolaas.noyez
Level 1
Level 1

IPCC Express premium - 4.0(5)

Hi, I have a question regarding the Set Enterprise Data Step. This works fine when passing a call to a contact service queue, and then onto an agent -> Enterprise Date gets shown in the Agent Desktop. It also works fine if I use a Call Redirect step to pass the call onto a preferred agent.

However : if I use a Call Consult Transfer step, then no Enterprise Data is shown in the Agent Desktop. Same problem when using the Connect Step without a Select resource. I don't want to use the redirect step because then I loose control over the call.

Any ideas why this happens with the Call Consult Transfer step ?

Many Thanks

Nik.

2 Replies 2

hadbou
Level 5
Level 5

To resolve this issue, perform these steps:

Open a cmd prompt.

Run IPUpdate from C:\Program Files\cisco\desktop_config\util, and update the IP address.

If the procedure fails to update the IP address, perform these steps:

Go to C:\Program Files\Spanlink, and copy the entire folder to a safe location. Delete the Spanlink folder.

Go to Registry, and copy the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Spanlink hive to a safe location. Delete the Spanlink hive.

Re-run CRS setup.

hadbou,

thanks for the reply... but I can't seem to find the \util directory, nor the IPUpdate tool. probably for another version of CRS ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: