cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Set variable IPCCX 5

cvicentep
Level 1
Level 1

hi everybody,i have a little question, i've a IPCCX 5.0 and is management by a 2500 number(route point), and work with queues, when find a free agent send the call ,... my question is How i can get the agent number and pass to variable and record in a database??

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You have the Select Resource set the Resource Selected and Connect = No attributes. Within the Selected branch, add a Connect connect step. On the Connected branch you can then perform a Get User Info to retrieve the Extension attribute. That can then be written to the database.

Example Outline:

Start

...logic...

Select Resource [Label: SELECT_RESOURCE, Connect = No, agentSelected = Selected Resource]

--Selected

----Connect

------Connected

--------...logic...

--------Get User Info [agentExtension = Extension]

--------...database logic...

--------Goto END

------Failed

--------Goto SELECT_RESOURCE

----Queued

------...logic...

...logic...

Terminate [Label: TERMINATE_END]

End [Label: END]

Another question, when create the Get User Info... a checkbox of USER apper that must I put there???? besause i create the variable for Extension but when press OK...show a message that say....Please Select a User Variable.

Best Regards,

Carlos

You must define the variable type as User.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: