Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup CSQ for 8 FXS ports used by legacy IVR system

I'm trying to setup a queue that would look at the status of 8 FXS ports that are used by my IVR system. I can't find any scripts or documentation that explains how to do anything other than route to an agent or transfer to a number.

I have tried creating a hunt group with my 8 lines, then telling the script to loop if that group is busy, but I think that something is preventing that (loop detection)

Any help, examples or even a point in the right direction would be great! Thank you.

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: Setup CSQ for 8 FXS ports used by legacy IVR system

The Agent Detail Report contains detailed information for calls received and calls an agent makdes. The report contains one row per call and includes IPCC Express and interactive voice response (IVR) calls. For automatic call distributor (ACD) calls, the ACD table records all the calls handled by an agent. For IVR calls, the CCD table records all the calls made by or received by an agent. If an agent makes an IVR call, the resource ID of the agent appears in CCD.originatorID. If the agent receives an IVR call, the resource ID of the agent appears in CD.destinationID. We have an "admin" IVR that asks the user for a PIN, and then lets them review the emergency greeting, re-record it, and turn it on and off. We write that status out to a database table or an XML file depending on the situation.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content