Views
Helpful
Replies

Skill based CSQ not showing resources

harisivaji
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Iam new to UCCX, i have to configure CSQ1 to CSQ5 (five queues) in such a way that each queue will have 3 or 4 agents in it.some agent will be common to some CSQ.Earlier i thought it is not possible, after some help i came to know that i can do it by creating mulitple skill based queues.

I put the common agents in an Skill group and rest of them in their own skill group, but now after adding multiple skills to a CSQ iam not able to see any resources in that CSQ.

ie,

In a CSQ if i have one skill group i can see its resources

but if i add an more than one Skill group in an CSQ i cannot see any resources in it.

Where i was wrong.

Can i achieve it using Resource group?

Thanks,

Hari

7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It should work as you envision it. Couple of things to check:

1. Make sure that you have indeed assigned the agents to all the skill groups you need

2. Make sure that the competency level is adequate, i.e. if your CSQ is defined to use minimum skill competency of 5 make sure the agents are at level of or greater, this goes for all skills accross.

HTH,

Chris

cristian.munoz
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Hari

Did you solve this issue?

I have te same problem :(

Did you validate my 2 steps?  

It's most likely you assigned skills at higher competency level to the CSQs than what the agents are skilled at, make sure agents mean minimum required competency of every skill as defined on the CSQ.

Thank you Chris

I solved. The CSQ must be have one skill.

It does not MUST, but depending on requirements and config it MAY, it definitely makes it easier if you can keep it that way and your requirements do no require otherwise.

In any case glad it works for you, please remember to rate all helpful posts!

Like Chris said, it doesn't need to only contain 1 skill in order to work.

uccx-csq-and-resource.png

So I'm having the same issue 1 CSQ with multiple skills and the resource has only one of the Skills from the CSQ will NOT show as available agent hence will NOT be able to accept calls. 

On the other hand, if I assign all the same skills that the CSQ has, then the agent is able to take calls... This is on a CCX 12.0.1.10000-24 that I'm testing but I don't think this is the right behavior. 

Not sure if there is a global setting that will resolve this issue. 

WG

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: