cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Skill Based Routing - Call not allocating to 2nd Agent after 1st Agent rejecting the call

t.hoegl
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a simply Skill group with 2 Agents with the same Skill Level and to allocate the call to the most Iddle agent. When I call to the Queue It rings to an Agent (lets call it 1st Agent) and when 1st Agent reject the call after a second starts ringing to 1st Agent again instead of allocating the call to the 2nd Agent. 

If 1st Agent doesnt answer (configured 10 seconds) then it allocates the call to the 2nd Agent correctly. 

Is there anyway that if Agent 1 rejects the call goes automatically to the next agent? is there any option to select on CCX instead of scripting?

thanks!

1 Reply 1

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

I am assuming that you are using "Decline" softkey on the phone to reject the call. As you know, Decline softkey rejects the call and sends the caller to voicemail system. The Decline softkey works only when Voicemail Profile is configured on the line otherwise the phone will display "Key is not active".  I don't think what you are looking is supported at this moment as we do not configure voicemail profile on UCCX Agent line. There is an enhancement request open in this software bug for Decline softkey when no Voicemail Profile is configured: 

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuz97949 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.