Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Skill group data collection interval

With SYSTEM IPCC there is a setting that is called Skill Group Statistics Collection Interval. (default 10s) This is available in the Central Controller settings web page.

My question is: can you change this settings in IPCC enterprise? I am pretty sure this can be done via registry, but I want to make sure I change all the registry settings that need to be tuned. It might be that this needs to be set for the PG as well as for the CTI OS. I can imagine this could be dangerous (cpu utilization), but the customer is pushing me to do it.

Thanks Radomil

4 REPLIES

Re: Skill group data collection interval

You need to approach TAC/IPCC engineering to get their blessing for this. It is really not that intensive.

Well, this setting is open to be changed

for such "out of the box" installations as

system IPCC. They must have expected the people to change it, if they had put the value box there (and by the same time hiding many other internal values). The only thing I need is a reference to the equivalent in Enterprise. If they clearly make it available for System IPCC without having TAC involved, then the same thing should be available for Enterprise as well. I will involve TAC for issues they need to be involved in, but this is obviously not the case. I know there would be an impact on the cpu, but I know my system, and am monitoring the cpu utilization. I also

don't want to set it to 3 seconds.

Nobody is forcing you to approach TAC. It is your call here. All I am giving is advice. I am not going to tell you to go and change registry settings. Settings are kept in registry for a reason.

Did you check the CTIOS system Managers Guide. Some registry settings are allowed to be changed. And that doc has info on what can be changed. CTIOS stuff can be changed. If you are referring to PollingIntervalSec for the skillgroup, you can definitely change that.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content