Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

skillgroup ucce

I have CTI Toolkit Supervisor Desktop when I goin to tools> CTI Toolkit Statics , I would like to see only my Skillgroup where I work, do not want to see another skillgroup. I have diferent agent y supervisor the information will be private from each one agent.

Agent 1 Skill 1 I need do not see call in queue of another Skill2, is possible that?

I am seeeing  all skillgroup, even the agent does not belong to.

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You should not see other skill groups. Can you post a screen shot of it?

The only other skill group you will see is the default groups associated with non acd calls.

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hello David,  What occurs with Webview and CUIC, how I do that to permit the supervisor only to see specif skillgroup and agent and to have restriction to another skillgroup?

Thanks

If I remember correctly supervisor desktop can see all skill groups, the only way to get what you want is to customize it.  The agents don't see skill groups they are not assigned to.

david

Hello David, how can I customize the supervisor only to see agent one skill group?

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: