cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Skills and CSQ's

tworkman
Level 1
Level 1

I've read several posts and I'm a little confused. Sorry, I know similar questions have been asked a hundred times, but I'm not seeing how it fits my exact scenario:

This initial menu includes "Para español, por favor oprima uno."

If they've pressed one at the main menu, the rest of the menus are in Spanish.

90% of my agents speak only English

10% of my agents are bilingual in English and Spanish

I have three CSQs:

CustomerServiceCSQ

LoanApplicationsCSQ

FinancialServicesCSQ

Can I pass the "Spanish" selection from the script so that the "Spanish" skill is required in the above CSQ's? Or do I HAVE TO duplicate each of the CSQ's, one of each for English and one of each for Spanish?

3 Replies 3

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

Did you mean, passing string "SPANISH" or "ENGLISH" to the agent desktop for the agents to know the language from what call is coming?

No, I mean that if the caller has not chosen Spanish, then any of the agents answering that CSQ can take the call, but if the user has chosen Spanish, then only my Spanish-speaking agents should receive the call.

As per my understandig, there no other way than creating new CSQ and grouping out the spanish agents in other CSQ then routing call to them. you can use skill based routing and assign skills to agent and the minimum competencies to CSQ in order to virtually separate out agents in two different CSQs.