cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SLA Threshold in the reporting : 90 / 10

prakashj
Level 1
Level 1

Ho we can check the reporting that what is the percentrage of SLA and how we can acheve the ratio 90/10 for a particuler Call Type

Pls advice

10 Replies 10

Check any of the call type reports, usually 22 or 23. Make sure you have a Q call type right before your queue to skill group node. This Q call type should have a SL of 10 seconds.

david

hi david,

here in our Call center,higher management is asking us to implement 90 % of calls should receive per 10 seconds . Pls let me know how we can configure that in AW.

Appreciate your help.

Hi David,

By default ICM is configured to put the above ration by 80 and 20 and i have changed the Service level threshold to 10 but i dont know how to change the percentage of call through configuration manager..Pls let me know is there any way ??and how we can check it in the reports..

I'm not sure I understand what you mean bye how to change the percentage of call call. You're setting a threshold which is 10 seconds. Now, you run any of the call type reports and see how close to meeting that threshold you come.

david

We are currently 95/15.  I'm tasked to change it to 85/15.  Where in ICM on the AW do I ma

ke this change?

Thanks.

Look at your queue call type and overwrite the default which is 20 seconds, change it to 15.

david

Actually, disregard what I said.  Do you understand how SL works?  If you were trying to meet 95/15 and now going to 85/15, how were you measuring 95/15 in the first place?

I'm trying to ensure you understand how this works before making any changes which might not give you the desired results.

david

Thanks for the quick replies.  My question I understand the low watermark but how does the h

igh work?

Thanks.

It's not really a low or high mark, just a mark.  Can you explain to me how you currently report SL?

david

When you say you have a service level goal of 95/15, that means your goal is to answer 95% of calls within 15 seconds. The 95% is not a system setting you can enforce, it is a business goal by which you measure the performance of your call center. It's like setting a goal for how many sales you want to make. The built-in reports do not have any knowledge of your business goal, they only report what percentage of calls have been answered within the service level threshold time. If you are moving from 95/15 to 85/15, then your service level threshold time (15 seconds) isn't changing, so there is nothing to change in ICM. The only difference is that your business goal is a bit looser. Now if there is some special way your call center is reporting this beyond the built-in reports, then you will have to provide specific details otherwise we will not be able to help you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: