Views
Helpful
Replies

SocialMiner URL for UCCX

scr.sybex1
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Sir,

I Want to deploy web chat with UCCX 11.0 and SocialMiner 11.0 I done Everything but the notification didn't make during the integration.

I enable cisco web chat widget on cisco finesse administration page and do the steps that showed here https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12434086/integration-uccx-social-miner-chat and import Certifcates from SocialMiner to UCCX.

and i want to know what url i should set in the socialminer notification management that i show it on my attachment.

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no need to configure anything on the SM side for CCX Chat notification. That should get created on its own as a part of chat subsystem when you configure the same on UCCX. What is the exact issue you are facing there??

Regards

Deepak

Hi, i have the same errors, notifications on red state. and im already import tomcat cert to ccx server. And still the agent cant get notification chat.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: