Views
Helpful
Replies

Some Features required in IPCC Express

pratik.rb
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Pros,

I have IPCC Express 4.0 Free 5 user license which comes with CallManager.

Can I make changes in the script to achieve the following -

1) All callers in queue for more than 5 minutes should get an option for callback & somewhere in the system their numbers should be recorded & retrieved by Supervisor or Agent

2) Waiting info played on Phone, on what position in queue he is.

Regards,

Pratik

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can accomplish both, you need to be more specific with the first one. Do you want the caller to be able to record a message for callback or the system automatically store the their number?

The second one is easy simply using the "Get reporting statistics" to obtain a position in queue and then "Create Generated Prompt" to convert the stored integer to prompt.

HTH,

Chris

Hi Chris,

1) I dont need the caller to record a message, just a prompt asking callers (in queue for more than 5 minutes) for a callback option.

2) The generated prompt would be a TTS prompt or can I record my own for the numbers (cause im runnin custom prompts)

Many thanks!

Pratik

1. Create a new integer variable LoopCouter, inside the queue loop place "if LoopCouter > 10" (assuming your queue lenght is 30 seconds" step following with the logic of playing prompt to leave a message and redirecting to voicemail under TRUE branch and "increment LoopCouter" and "goto queueLoop" logic under FALSE branch. You can assign a DN poiting to this group voicemail to your supervisor.

2. Yes, by default the pre-recorded generic TTS prompts will be used, but you can record your own.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: