Views
Helpful
Replies

Special Scripting Request

hbarrera2
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I need to configure a script for a new uccx 5.0 deployment. The client would like an "alerting prompt" to play when people call into the main number, before going to the regular main grtg. The "alerting prompt" is for emergencies in the area, like fires etc.

The client would like to manually control this grtg play when these emergencies do occur. Is thier a way I can do this in the script or should I continue to have their main grtg initially go thru Unity?

Assistance would be appreciated...

cheers.

4 Replies 4

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

You can use this script as a starting point.

adignan CDW

*please rate helpful posts

adignan,

Awesome! The client actually wants this option before the main AA grtg. I am going to reconfigure over the next couple of days.

I'm thinking I will just have to add my additional settings behind the one(s) you gave me.

Thanks again!

Thanks for contributing Andy! I'm a r/s, wireless, security engineer who is now managing our voip infrastructure and call centers. I have no training in IPCC and your posts and scripts help tremendously!

Sincerely appreciate it.

Amir

adignan,

Question...regarding your instructions in the script, particularly step 4:

"4. Call the checkEmergencyStatus.aef as a subflow and map the variable

isEmergencyOpen to your originating script."

You added an example script that appears to already contain what you mentioned in step 4 correct? If so I can use this script and re-configure it for my AA main grtg as long as I keep it behind the isEmergencyOpen Subflow?

Thanks again!!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: