cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

sr2 issue on IPCC Express 4.0(5)

joe.conger
Level 1
Level 1

I installed sr2 patch about 2 weeks ago and now I'm experiencing processor spikes and degraded performance(Poor audio prompts, agents stuck in reserve state...etc) to a point that I have to reboot the server. Has anyone else had problems with sr2? Also through task managaer it was very difficult to see what process was actually having problems.

Joe

5 Replies 5

owillins
Level 6
Level 6

mmelbourne
Level 5
Level 5

I am considerubg an SR2 patch on a CRS 4.0(5) HA cluster. Did you come to any conclusions regarding degraded performance? I've done an open bug trawl and can't see anything which could be relevant in open bugs.

Unfortunately the logs didn't lead me in any direction to solve the problem. Also I wasn't able to identify the offending process due to rapid decline of the server. I never did actully lose any component engines.

kgolmon
Level 1
Level 1

I had my processor spiking with SR1 in 4.0.5 and TAC had me upgrade to SR2 and Collabrio gave me a new supervisor.exe. They found that the supervisors application was causing my problem when they selected the Team Reports. My processors spiking has quit but I still have Application Manager going to Partial_service.

dfhensley
Level 4
Level 4

We are considering installing SR2 patch to our IPCC Express servers. Did you have to upgrade the desktop agents or supervisor applications? Also did you encounter any issues when installing? This will be our first attempt at applying a patch to these servers, just want to be aware of any gotchas!

Thanks,

Dianna

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: