Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL Certificate Not Accepted

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Everyone

I just started a new position on Monday and they UCCX onsite, they are having an issue and I wanted to know if anyone has seen this before. I'm attaching a screenshot that I took of the error the users are getting. Thanks in advance for the help and I look forward to your replies and have a great day.

Eric

6 Replies 6

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi,

What happens when user's click "OK" to accept the certificate? What version of Internet Explorer or Firefox or Chrome user's are using?

Thanks,
Vaijanth S.
Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is a one time thing and agents should accept it once only and will be good to go then. If it was working fine earlier and just started to happen then probabaly the certificate information on the server must had been changed due to which they got regenereated and now agents are getting the message to do it again. You can verify the same by going into OS Administration >> Certificate Management and look for tomcat and tomcat-trust certificate.

Regards

Deepak

(Please Rate Helpful Posts)

Hi

I checked the certificates and they both expire 2022 but the strange thing is that when the users click on OK to accept the certificate the page comes back and says page can not be displayed. The only way they can log in is to exit the certificate screen and then it lets them log in so they are continulally getting the screen.

If you will notice the Certificate information it had FQDN of the UCCX server mentioned and if it is going blank when you click Ok that means agent PC is not able to resolve FQDN of UCCX server. You can try to manually edit the hosts file by going in below location on Agent PC and add the entry of UCCX IP Address and FQDN there:

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

Regards

Deepak

(Remember to Rate Helpful Posts)

Thanks I'll try that right now

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Duplicate thread. 

Main thread found HERE.