Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

submit_ticket.aef with IPCX 4.0.x and High Availability cluster.

Hi Folks.

Has anyone gotten the submit ticket script that's available in the script repository running with IPCC Express 4.0.x in a HA installation?

I'm getting intermittent results with this & I'm wondering if it's something to do with the SQL sync'ing? Sometimes customvariable1 is updated correctly, sometimes although the confirm ticket page confirms the variable was updated it is blank in the dbase table. There is no pattern in this eg, 6 customvariable1's may update in a row, then 4 don't, then 1 does, 2 don't etc..

I know the script is good as I've had it running on 3.5.x systems and 4.0.1 & 4.0.4 single server installs with no problems.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Cheers,

NJ.

2 REPLIES

Re: submit_ticket.aef with IPCX 4.0.x and High Availability clus

Hi

I have never been able to get this script to work with version 4, would you be able to post the script and install instructions?

would be very greatful

Thanks

Re: submit_ticket.aef with IPCX 4.0.x and High Availability clus

Here's the submit ticket script I've converted to work with 4.0.4. The other script in the repository should work with this aswell. I've just gone through the readme pretty much.

Check you've done the ODBC connection on the IPCX server & setup the database and http steps (you'll need IPCX Premium for the dbwrite steps though).

Cheers,

NJ.

Views
Helpful
Replies