Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Supervisor assist and Finesse

Does any one know if the functionality Supervisor Assist available with CAD and CTIOS is available for Finesse and if so how do we configure it. I have been search for documentation but have not found any.

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES

I have not seen it out of the box, maybe this is something where you can make a customized gadget which launches a call to a specific Q.

david     

Cisco Employee

Hi,

Any luck with this function?

Hi

No luck at all. It is not supported with Finesse.

Hi there,

2Ring GADGETS for Cisco Finesse offer two options how to handle this:

1) Agent can go to 2Ring TEAM gadget, look for a free/available supervisor, and start a chat with him/her

2) Agent can go to 2Ring TEAM gadget, look for a free/available supervisor, put current call on hold and call the supervisor to discuss or to do a consult call with the supervisor

3) You can also use a conigurable button in 2Ring infoPANEL. Agent presses a button that will put a current call on hold and then dial a number (e.g. representing a queue with supervisors).

Freel free to reach out to me if you are interested in a live demo or more info about 2Ring GADGETS.

www.2Ring.com/Finesse

Michal - 2Ring, mgrebac@2ring.com

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content