Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Supervisor can't log in IPCC Express 3.5.2

I keep getting the following error when a new supervisor is trying to log in into IPCC Express.

" A Licensing error has occured. Please try again in five minutes. If problem persists please see you log file."

The log file from the client running the Supervisor Desktop application reads:

17:13:10 11/29/2006 INFO Supervisor VERSION:[Release 4.5.6.2] [SMR(2)] PLATFORM:[XP Service Pack 2]

17:13:21 11/29/2006 INFO Supervisor SA0201 Unable to verify licence. License Error: Could not open a semaphore file. No more licenses available.

17:13:21 11/29/2006 INFO Supervisor SA0462 Shutting down

I found information concerning the same error message but it deals with Agents. I have no problem with agents and I have 3 additional supervisor accounst that have not problem login in.

Any input will be appreciated.

IPCC Express 3.5.2 CM 4.1

Armando

3 REPLIES

Re: Supervisor can't log in IPCC Express 3.5.2

I find out that none of the supervisor can't log in. The IPCC box is part of a domain and I think I have a permissions problem

Any help will be appreciated

Armando

Hello,

I have the same problem and no idea what to do. I have 5 standard supervisor licenses reported by the license update utility.

Have you any solution to the problem until now?

Best regards

Manfred

yep, I've the same, did anyone resolve this in the end?

Regards,

M

Views
Helpful
Replies