Views
Helpful
Replies

Supervisor Cannot see logged in agent in Cisco Supervisor Desktop

rumbo2007
Level 1
Level 1

Hello :

We have been created a TEAM_1 and several agents within this team.The supervisors use de Cisco Supervisor Desktop tool to monitor the agents states.Everything seems to be fine but the supervisor cant see one agent.The agent login , logout but nothing happend in CSD.The configuration is correct...

Any idea??

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies 6

kre8or2007
Level 1
Level 1

Replace the NIC in the machine, if possible; we have had some weird problems like that.

thomas1
Level 2
Level 2

We've had this similar issue as well. We use ICM 7.0 and use CAD. Sometimes we may have multiple agents that can't be seen by the CSD, but we know they are logged in and actually taking calls. Having the agent log out, shut the software down, and then going back in has helped. Sometimes the agent has to completely power down the PC (not simply rebooting - but actually powering down the PC for a few moments) and then CSD works fine. I've seen on the PG servers where the agent is still connected to it even after logging out of CAD and shutting CAD down.

Of course, this isn't a cure...only treating the symptom.

I've been restarted the computer and everything seems to be fine now...So , for one or two pcs, this is the right procedure...

Thanks ...

s5rch
Level 1
Level 1

When the Agent logs into Cisco Agent Desktop there are usually three boxes that appear (i.e. the phone, chat server box, and enterprise data box). We found that if the Agent closes out of their "Chat Server" box they will not appear in the Cisco Supervisor Desktop.

Fix. Have Agent logout and login again and minimize the box but do not close out of it.

s5rch,

You must be looking at a different CAD to me. In CAD 7.2.1.26, the "phone UI" and the Agent Real-Time Displays are independent windows. Chat appears to be a modal dialog and cannot be independently minimized.

Regards,

Geoff

I'm having the same problem with agents that are connecting through a Citrix server. It will only show one agent although I know there are two logged in (and it could show either or agent). No resolution as of yet.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: