Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Supervisor console UCCX 8.5 does not show Queues

hello,

We were facing problems with the IVR lately, which required a reboot of UCCX engine several times. after sometime its been noticed that in Voice CSQs - Team Summary window there were no queues shown when the Secondary server was up as a Master. i restarted the Secondary server's UCCX Engine and made the Primary Server Master and the queues appeared fine. Now again i m facing the same issue with the Primary Server UCCX. i can see all the services are fine, please assist how can i solve this issue.

Thank you

1 REPLY
VIP Super Bronze

Supervisor console UCCX 8.5 does not show Queues

The MIVR engine doesn't impact what you are seeing in CSD directly. There are a series of CAD/CSD services that must read data from the database and feed it to CSD. If memory serves, this happens through the Enterprise Data service. Restart it and see if things clear up. Be advised that I believe that CVD views this as a critical service so it may initiate a switchover when you bounce it.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or
Views
Helpful
Replies