cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Supervisor Desktop agents not showing

spotlight41
Level 1
Level 1

After applying changes in CRS, users are not showing up in the teams that I've assinged them in Supervisor Desktop. Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Glad to help. Happy to see you are back in spotlight.

Appreciate if you can rate my help.

Thanks

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

In Desktop Administrator, under Locations, click your LDAP profile. Click Setup -> Synchronize Directory Services.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

also note that your users need to log out and login some times this helps synchronize the agent settings. Do your users logout regularly or they leave just not ready mode?

Hi,

I am having the same problem with IPCC Enterprise. I have got two Supervisor agents logged in, and from one of the Sup agents I am not able to see the other.

Do I need to same synchronization for the Directory services. How to do this in the case of IPCC Enterprise?

Thanks,

Manu

Mohan,

Not sure if I understand fully. Try synchronization by running the synchronization function or have both sup's completely log out and back in.

Thanks.

abdulbaseer,

That is exactly what it was. They were part of the wrong team until they logged out and then back in. I appreciate your help.

Glad to help. Happy to see you are back in spotlight.

Appreciate if you can rate my help.

Thanks

Not exactly, I just experienced this and it is not just logging out that resolves the issue, but logging out and closing the application.

Ciscouser1!
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys. This may not be the correct thread to post this in but just wondering how can I add a supervisor in UCCX. When I go to Wizards -> RMCM wizards- > add supervisors I do not see the users that I want to add. There are a list of users but not the users I want to add. Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: