Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supervisor Desktop logs for state changes UCCX 7.0

Hello all,

We have been having some instances of agents complaining of being put into "Ready" state when they did not put themselves into Ready. They claim they are in Not Ready and poof they are ready out of no where and receive a call.

Are there any logs that will tell me if a Supervisor is putting an agent into Ready state? We have asked around to those who have access to the tool and no one claims that they are putting agents into Ready.

I know the CSD will show me when a Supervisor makes an Agent Not Ready but there appears to be no code for a Supervisor making an agent Ready, just shows as the Default reason code 0 from my testing.

Ideally I would like to see a log that shows me who is putting the agent into Ready state if that information is available somewhere???

Thanks for any help...

1 REPLY

Supervisor Desktop logs for state changes UCCX 7.0

Hi Richard,

In my lab in UCCX 8.5 I can see this in the agent logs. I have them enabled to debug mode,

Open the Agent.cfg file on the agent computer in the directory C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\Config

1. Change the debug THRESHOLD from OFF to DEBUG

[Debug Log]

Path=..\log\agent.dbg

Size=3000000

THRESHOLD=DEBUG

You will see some files with dbg extension being generated in

C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\log

Now when the supervisor attempts a change in an agent state you will see something like this

2012-01-23 22:38:42:373 DEBUG [0x1ec] FCC_Client_impl.cpp[800] FCC_Client_impl::genericMessage: Begin. destType: Agent, destID: , senderUserType: Supervisor, senderId: , messageType: 0.

and a little bit further down I see this

2012-01-23 22:38:42:373 DEBUG [0x14c] AgentStateManager.cpp[1021] CAgentStateManager::OnReceiveChatMessage: ASM1021 Received request from supervisor to change state to AS_READY

So normally you should be able to see the same in the agent logs in UCCX 7.0

HTH,

Christos

2012-01-23 22:38:42:373 DEBUG [0x14c] AgentStateManager.cpp[1021] CAgentStateManager::OnReceiveChatMessage: ASM1021 Received request from supervisor to change state to AS_READY

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content