Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Supported Languages for CIM 4.4

Hello,

Can anybody point a document that refers to the supported languages for EIM and WIM 4.4, i can't find any

Amer

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

As long as the UTF-8 encoding is working, the email will be rendered correctly independently of the language set up for the user interface. That has been my experience.

And I don't know why we cannot find a version of that document for EIM 4.4

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

You will find that in the "Cisco Unified Web and E-Mail Interaction Manager Administrator’s Guide to Tools Console". I don't have the one for 4.4, but in 4.3.1 go to page 14.

The Unified EIM and WIM user interface (UI) is available in the following 12 languages:

* English

* French

* Spanish

* German

* Dutch

* Italian

* Brazilian Portuguese

* Portuguese

* Danish

* Swedish

* Russian

* Canadian French

Regards,

Geoff

Hello Geoff,

Thanks for the info, however i already found the 4.3 , i was looking for the 4.4

But maybe you can answer this, does the supported languages from cisco affects the supporting languages that the email is recieved on, in other words if i recieve email in arabic or kurdish, can i at least read it and reply to it from inside the email agent ?

Amer

As long as the UTF-8 encoding is working, the email will be rendered correctly independently of the language set up for the user interface. That has been my experience.

And I don't know why we cannot find a version of that document for EIM 4.4

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: