Views
Helpful
Replies

synchronization problem MoH in CTI port

pablomorales
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a problem with the synchronization of  User Hold Audio Source and Network Hold Audio Source in the CTI Ports. The callmanager cluster is 6.0.1.2121-1 and UCCX 5 versio.

After doing a Data Resync the result is User Hold Audio Source-- UUID changed from {AC0250B0-6F23-4D91-A73B-A733B011C5CE} to {31E8EA9C-57832-43F7-8384-4C6351A97110}.

error_CTIPORT.jpg

Attached is a picture about the result of Data Resync process.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

MOH issues can be tricky, but let's start with a couple of assumptions:

1.  You are running a single CCM cluster

2.  The callers coming into the UCCX system are all using the same MRGL

3.  If you're using Multicast for MOH, then you have multicast properly set up. 

4.  You have the MOH audio source files loaded on all the servers where it needs to be (must be loaded on each MOH server individually, these do NOT replicate).

I make the above statements because if any of the above are not true, you can have issues, and while they may manifest on UCCX, they are not UCCX problems.

If you have the data resync/check coming up clean, and it's still misbehaving, open up the call control groups and make some small modification to them...change the description or something so that it will delete all the ports and then rebuild them.  Make sure you open up the more info and confirm the settings are where you want them to be.  The existing ports will get deleted and then rebuilt.  This will resolve any issue where someone modified something directly on CCM that could potentially cause your issue. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

That's not an error. All it is saying is that the MoH audio source was corrected by the resync and is displaying the internal database GUID for the records. If the MoH audio source is not what you want you can correct it on the Call Control Group within CCX which will be replicated to UCM.

Sorry for not having explained better. My  problem is that I have selected the 'MoH Source' which I want to Control Group Call but the script continues to play the MoH that had  previously selected and sometimes does not play any MoH.

I sure that the script hold the call is queued and I'm selecting  the Control Group Call using the trigger of this application.

In a second 'Data Resync' should come out as 'Ok' instead of re-display the UUID . . . ?
What could be the problem?

Thanks for responding so quickly.

Regards.

MOH issues can be tricky, but let's start with a couple of assumptions:

1.  You are running a single CCM cluster

2.  The callers coming into the UCCX system are all using the same MRGL

3.  If you're using Multicast for MOH, then you have multicast properly set up. 

4.  You have the MOH audio source files loaded on all the servers where it needs to be (must be loaded on each MOH server individually, these do NOT replicate).

I make the above statements because if any of the above are not true, you can have issues, and while they may manifest on UCCX, they are not UCCX problems.

If you have the data resync/check coming up clean, and it's still misbehaving, open up the call control groups and make some small modification to them...change the description or something so that it will delete all the ports and then rebuild them.  Make sure you open up the more info and confirm the settings are where you want them to be.  The existing ports will get deleted and then rebuilt.  This will resolve any issue where someone modified something directly on CCM that could potentially cause your issue. 

Thanks for your help.

Finally after delete and recreate the 'Call Control Gorup' is already playing the correct MoH file.  Thank very much.

Hello, I'm having the same issue with CUCM System version: 10.5.2.11900-3 and UCCX System version: 10.6.1.10000-39. I just changed the User and Network MOH source on the Call Control Group and watched them rebuild successfully, but I'm still hearing the old MOH file... any assistance is much appreciated... Cisco TAC hasn't produced any fruit as of yet.