Please check below things in order to t/s this issue more effectively:
1) Make sure that you are following the CAD troubleshooting guide mentioned by Jonathan exactly as it is outlined there. This means formatting, space etc make sure everything is set up as written in the document
2) Install Filezilla client and put the UCCX IP Address in Host, username will be "uccxrecording", password will be the one that you will set from Tools >> Password Management >> Recording SFTP User
Note : Make sure if you have HA, set the password manually on the secondary node as it will not replicate on its own
3) Once step 2 is successful, it will list all the recording files from the location in root wherein UCCX stores the recording. Check the size of recording files and make sure they are more than 24 KB, in other words should be a valid recording file with a good size. You can also place the both the raw files for a valid recording i.e., .to.raw and .from.raw directly in the Desktop_audio folder and then run the batch conversion utility and see if that works
Note : Sometimes, there are blank recording files hence conversion utlility fails as soon as it encounters any such recording in the conversion process. In this case, you may want to delete invalid recording files so that conversion works properly
4) Alternatively, you can also use Audacity that has the capability to play raw files to listen if the recording actually happens
5) Try to do a test recording and then try to hear it from CSD console to make sure we have a valid recording file and see if you can hear it properly or not. Then you can try to convert that file using step 3
6 ) Last but not the least, try to test the utility on a Windows XP or a different Windows 7 other than what you are currently using to see it is not a PC issue.
thanks for your reply. As far is was able to troubleshoot it is not a raw2wav problem. In my case the recorded file is the problem. The audio in the RAW-Files are choppy, stuttering... nearly the same when you have a g729 call and lissen to a g711 audio file. I also played arround with the Sound Buffers Settings in the VoIPMonitorClientConfig but without success. I'll try to set up a Lab to see if I will have the same issues or not.
However, any helpfull input for troubleshooting this audio issues are welcome ;)
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...