Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

System PG Load Balancing with 2 IVRs

Using IPCC Enterprise 7.0, I have a System PG, not System IPCC, configured with CM and 2 IPIVRs pims but I can't get the calls to route to the 2nd IPIVR. The documentation states it load balances automatically but I am missing something. I have 1 Type 9 Network VRU configured in ICM and the Network VRU Banks configured. The JTAPI trigger for IVR1 is 1000 and JTAPI trigger for IVR2 is 2000. These are also configured as the Network VRU labels. I can route to each IPIVR by deleting one label or the other but ICM always seems to select the first label configured. The IPIVR won't let me have the same trigger for 2 IVRs so I am not sure what I am missing. Anyone else got this working? Thanks

• Contact Center
4 REPLIES
Blue

Re: System PG Load Balancing with 2 IVRs

does your ICM scripts have the redundant VRU node defined and configured properly?

you need to have a second translation to VRU node coming off the failure terminal of the first translation to VRU node.

if no second translation to VRU node that defines the second IVR/route, then no redundant IVR capabilities are possible.

The system PG uses a Type 9 Network VRU which doesn't use Translation Routes. You only need to use the Send To VRU node or Run External Script node. This is suppose to automatically load balance through those 2 nodes per the docs but it isn't.

Blue

oops...didnt see type 9.

thx for clarification.

Hi,

How did you resolve this issue? I am having the same problem now. The only way of routing to each IVR is deleting the other label....

How can I manage HA with this configuration?

Thanks!!!

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.