Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

TCL IVR Problems with media play command

I have a tcl Script for an app_debitcard for the IVR application running over a Cisco router 3660 with a billing server that's communicate over the radius

protocol.

The documents that best describes this sort of application is TCL IVR Version 2.0. Programming Guide.pdf from cisco.com.

I am playing the currency and money amount with this command on my IVR :

media play leg_incoming _you_have.au %a$amt %s1000 _enter_dest.au

I need to find a solution to change _dollar.au and _cents.au (which are played by default for this "media play leg_incoming %a$amt" command) into _pesos.au

and _cientos.au !

Can I change this default setting from _dollar.au and _cents.au into _pesos.au and _cientos.au for "media play leg_incoming %a$amt" command ?

How can I do it?

I suppose that infotag must have an option but I haven't found any option for modifing the default _dollars.au and _cents.au...

Thank you and eagerly waiting for your help !

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: TCL IVR Problems with media play command

The TCL IVR failure originates from the fact that the interpreter of TCL is ignoring the if control.

if {$amt <= 0}

it instead executes the else command

else { media play leg_incoming _you_have.au %a$amt %s1000 _enter_dest.au } and passes to the translation script a parameter with NEGATIVE value which corresponds to a negative amount of money for translation.

Re: TCL IVR Problems with media play command

Dear Hadbou,

My problem is not this - I need for the IVR to play in colloquial mode the money amount and let me change the _dollar.au file - for playing _pesos.au - whenever I want to ... because I need both types of currency in my script.

In rest the script function well ! No errors...

Thank you,

Waiting for your help,

Calin

Views
Helpful
Replies