Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Termination Call Detail times

Hi All,

I've been over the documentation and the internet, and I'm trying to figure some things out about the Termination_Call_Detail table that don't seem to make any sense. I've been able to figure out and match up times against the stock report that the agent TalkTime, HoldTime, WorkTime, etc is usually where the AgentSkillTargetID IS NOT NULL - (PeripheralCallType != 1 AND CallTypeID != -1 AND CallDispositionFlag = 1 is what I've been using so far).

But my questions are about the how the other legs come into play- for the true call duration, should I include the sum of the DelayTime, or maybe the max? I'm wondering if the legs are cumulative at all (I realize that the documentation says that each record is for a leg of the call). What's also puzzling is that often the TalkTime in the record where the agent talked is the same (or very close) to the max agent time for all of the records in the call.

Any insight on how this table really works beyond what the documentation says is very very much appreciated. 

Thanks,

Nath

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content