Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the problem about IPCX 4.0 Active and Standby Server Installation

Hi all

I want to deploy the IPCX 4.0 redundancy and I have referenced the IPCX 4.0 Install Guide.

There are three steps about how to deploy redundancy.

1. Install the appropriate components on the server that will be the active server and on the server that will be the standby server.

2. Perform the server setup procedure on the active server.

3. After you perform the setup procedure on the active server, perform the setup procedure on the standby server.

I do it following the document.

Following is the description of my installation step.

step 1 I installed active server and standby server which selected full component and selected install MS SQL 2K.

Step 2 I perform the server setup procedure on the server which I choose to be active server. I configured the cluster setup and the server setup in the CRS Administration Web page. Then I can see the all services are activated.

Step 3 Then I perform the server setup procedure on the standby server and the message "Please wait, while the results are retrieved" is displayed in the web page. I wait for a long time (about fifteen minutes), the message is still hold in the page. At last,the page displayed the prompt "can't connect the server"

I logon the active or standby server, I can see only some services of standby server are activated in the CRS Control Center(the CRS Config Datastore,CRS Historical Datastore and CRS Repository Datastore are Deactivated).

How can I do next ? Please give me some suggestion, Thanks a lot.

1 REPLY

Re: the problem about IPCX 4.0 Active and Standby Server Install

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content