I'm running IPCC Express Standard 4.0(5). Has anybody successfully set up a script that tracks menu options chosen for reporting in the Call Custom Variables report? I've seen the suggestion from the Historical Reports Admin Guide, but it does not appear to work correctly. It does not appear possible to name the Atrribute in the context tab of the set session info "_ccdrVar1," etc. Here is what the guide suggests:
You can create a custom report to show menu choices. To do so use the Set
Session Info step in a workflow to store in custom variables digits entered by
callers. The contents of such custom variables are stored in the customVariable fields in the CCDR. Use the information in the CCDR customVariable fields when you create custom reports.
Here is an example of how you could prepare a report to show information for a menu with three choices (1, 2, and 3):
1. For a workflow, define a variable of type session and name it this_session.
2. Place a Get Contact Info step at the beginning of the workflow.
3. Set the Session attribute to be variable this_session.
4. Define a Menu step that has 3 branches and place a Set Session Info step in
5. In the General tab of the Set Session Info step, enter this_session for the
6. In the branch for caller-choice 1, place an attribute in the Context tab for the first Custom Call Variable, _ccdrVar1. Assign a value of 1 to this attribute.
7. In the branch for caller-choice 2, place an attribute in the Context tab for the
first Custom Call Variable, _ccdrVar2. Assign a value of 2 to this attribute.
8. In the branch for caller-choice 3, place an attribute in the Context tab for the
first Custom Call Variable, _ccdrVar3. Assign a value of 3 to this attribute.
9. Create a custom report that will show the values of the customVariable1,
customVariable2, and customVariable3 fields in the CCDR.
If someone has a sample working script, I'd appreciate it.
These are the paths to get to each CCX logs through CLI. They may be helpful if you are having issues accessing RTMT or downloading logs through it.
If you want to download them you have to prefix "file get " and you can add one of the options (re...