cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Track what prompt a caller has listen

francis.labelle
Level 1
Level 1

I'm using IPCX 4.5 premium and I want to know how can to make a log file in an eaf script. I want to append a line, contaning witch prompt the caller has listen before get connected to an agent.

Thank !

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mmelbourne
Level 5
Level 5

The FSQ Chapter of the Cisco CRS Historical Reports User Guide demonstrates a method to record selected menu options, by setting enterprise data which is recorded in the CCDRs. The menu choices can then be reported on.

The Release notes for CRS 4.0 contain an update to what is described the CRS Historical Reports guide.

Please rate helpful posts.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

its aef not eaf. any way you can start the editor, connect to live system run the debug in CRS editor and make the call you will know step by step.

in CRS editor select Debug and start make sure you type the script name exactly.

let me know how it goes.

Thanks, but I'm looking for a method to calculate how many time each prompt is played over a month.

just add a counter in your script after the prompt but it will be for all calls. Create a variable and keep adding or incrementing by 1 every time script gets played. At the end of month you can pull that variable.

Hope this helps.

Baseer.

Depending on your call load, you might not want to do this. You might see some performance issues if you have a lot of incoming calls.

david

I dis agree. The ICM engine is way too strong if your call volume is more than say 2-300 per minute or else its pretty stong.

Thanks.

We're talking about Express not Enterprise in my experience I've seen some performance issues with counters combined with a heavy call volume. Just a warning.

mmelbourne
Level 5
Level 5

The FSQ Chapter of the Cisco CRS Historical Reports User Guide demonstrates a method to record selected menu options, by setting enterprise data which is recorded in the CCDRs. The menu choices can then be reported on.

The Release notes for CRS 4.0 contain an update to what is described the CRS Historical Reports guide.

Please rate helpful posts.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: