I presumed you mean options pressed by a caller in your IVR? It's easy enough to pick an Enterprise Data variable, and after options has been selected, write into it a 'tag' which identifies the info you need. E.g. Name of the department selected, or whatever info you need to report on.
You can then run the 'Custom Variables' report and do some magic in Excel to perform whatever calculations you need, or you can go down the custom reporting route. That's really the tricky bit.
Please rate helpful posts..
Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
A. You can create a custom report to show menu choices. To do so use the Set Session Infostep in a workflow to store in custom variables digits entered by callers. The contents of such custom variables are stored in the customVariable fields in the CCDR. Use the information in the CCDR customVariable fields when you create custom reports.
Here is an example of how you could prepare a report to show information for a menu with three choices (1, 2, and 3):
1. For a workflow, define a variable of type sessionand name it this_session.
2. Place a Get Contact Infostep at the beginning of the workflow.
3. Set the Session attribute to be variablethis_session.
4. Define a Menu step that has three branches and place a Set Enterprise Call Info step in each branch.
5. In the General tab of the Set Enterprise Call Infostep, click Add.
6. In the branch for caller-choice 1, enter 1in the Value field, and choose Call.PeripheralVariable1from the Name drop-down list.
7. In the branch for caller-choice 2, enter 2in the Value field, and choose Call.PeripheralVariable2from the Name drop-down list.
8. In the branch for caller-choice 3, enter 3in the Value field, and choose Call.PeripheralVariable3from the Name drop-down list.
9. Create a custom report that will show the values of thecustomVariable1, customVariable2, and customVariable3fields in the CCDR.
If calls are to be transferred between workflows and multiple menu choices can be made for a single session, take care to preserve previously entered menu choices. For example, place a Get Session Infostep at the beginning of the workflow. If the _ccdrVar1variable is null, there were no previous entries. If it is not null, when you add a new choice, determine a format for associating a menu choice to a sequence number. In this way, you will be able to prepare accurate reports.
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...
If you have 2 ISR routers, one acting as Failover, do we need to have both the same number of SRST licenses on the 2 routers?
No. You will only need the SRST licenses on the primary router. Because this feature...
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA).
Need help? Contact us by Phone or Email.
Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4