Transfer a Caller Directly into a Unity Mailbox with a Script in IPCC Express
I have a IPCC Express 7.0(1) server with Cisco Unified CCX Express Premium and a CCM 188.8.131.5200-18 server. Also I have a Cisco Unity 5.0 server. I have to do a script in the IPCC Express. I want this script after playing a prompt transfer the call to a mailbox of unity (Transfer a Caller Directly into a Unity Mailbox). I want this mailbox to which transferred the call is accessible from some phones and I also want that is sent the message indicator (MWI) to this phones. I do not know how to do this because it ia first time that I configure a Unity. I do not know if I have to configure a CTI port or CTI Route Point for not using phones licenses and assign to this CTI Port or Route Point a directory number which has a forward all to voice mail. I try to create both a cti port as a cti route point but neither register with CallManager. I am not sure what I have to configure in the Unity, in CallManager and in the IPCC Script. The step which I have to use in the script to transfer the call to voicemail is "Call Redirect"?
Re: Transfer a Caller Directly into a Unity Mailbox with a Scrip
I know this was in April but if you have not solved this already here is a simple way to do this without using a CTI port or additional phone line:
1. Create the subscriber in Cisco Unity
2. Create a Direct Call Route and Foward Call Route in Cisco Unity with the mailbox number (i.e. 1026005). You can just do Direct Call Route but I always do both just to be safe. This route should be enabled and the mailbox number should appear in the "calling number (ANI)" field. For the Send Caller To: select your subscriber and make sure the option is "Send to Greeting for" the selected subcriber.
3. Build a variable in your script similar to the following: Type: String Name: "to_Voicemail" Value: "1026005" (This should be the ANI you created in Cisco Uinty, this will be important for the call manager as well, which you will see soon)
4. Add a Call Redirect option to your script when you want the caller to go to voicemail. For the destination use the variable your created above.
5. Create a new Translation Pattern on your call manager with the following information.
Translation Pattern: This should match the value for your call redirect in your script i.e. 1026005
Description: Use whatever you like, typically I use "Call Forward to VM from IPCC script XXXXX"
Under Called Party Transformations for Calling Party Transform Mask: enter the exact same number as your Translation Pattern (this should be the ie 1026005, It also needs to be the same number that you created in your Call Route in Cisco Unity.
Under Called Party Transformations for the Called Party Transform Mask: Enter your voicemail system pilot number
This will force that number to call directly into your Unity voicemail system and use the call route you created above to deliver the caller from your queue directly into the voicemail for a subscriber.
Hope that helps you, if you have not already come up with a different solution.
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: email@example.com Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...